merkely report #
Report compliance events to Merkely.
Report compliance events back to Merkely.
-h, --help help for report
Options inherited from parent commands #
-a, --api-token string The merkely API token. -c, --config-file string [optional] The merkely config file path. (default "merkely") -D, --dry-run Whether to send the request to the endpoint or just log it in stdout. -H, --host string The merkely endpoint. (default "https://app.merkely.com") -r, --max-api-retries int How many times should API calls be retried when the API host is not reachable. (default 3) -o, --owner string The merkely organization. -v, --verbose Print verbose logs to stdout.
SEE ALSO #
- merkely - The Merkely evidence reporting CLI.
- merkely report approval - Approve deploying an artifact in Merkely.
- merkely report artifact - Report/Log an artifact to Merkely.
- merkely report deployment - Report/Log a deployment to Merkely.
- merkely report env - Report running artifacts in an environment to Merkely.
- merkely report evidence - Report/Log an evidence to an artifact in Merkely.
- merkely report request - Request an approval for deploying an artifact in Merkely.
- merkely report test - Report/Log a JUnit test evidence to an artifact in Merkely.